Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--




Sacrifice (Elemental #5) by Brigid Kemmerer
Paperback, 432 pages
Expected publication: September 30th 2014 by Kensington Teen
One misstep and they lose it all. For the last time.

Michael Merrick is used to pressure.

He’s the only parent his three brothers have had for years. His power to control Earth could kill someone if he miscalculates. Now an Elemental Guide has it out for his family, and he’s all that stands in the way.

His girlfriend, Hannah, gets that. She’s got a kid of her own, and a job as a firefighter that could end her life without a moment’s notice.

But there are people who have had enough of Michael’s defiance, his family’s “bad luck.” Before he knows it, Michael’s enemies have turned into the Merricks’ enemies, and they’re armed for war.

They’re not interested in surrender. But Michael isn’t the white flag type anyway. There will be blood on the ground tonight…




Michael's book!

 photo tumblr_inline_mj1p7rAFoF1qz4rgp_zpsafae94a5.gif

I love Michael, can you tell? 
I've had a thing for him since the first book and now it's finally his turn! I've waited for this for soooo damn long!


 photo tumblr_inline_miu5l51ekd1qz4rgp_zps2d1850f4.gif

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

 photo tumblr_lueedq6ik41qcsp5b_zps68c8757b.gif

But seriously... all fangirling side... I love this series. It's been kind of up and down for me with these books but all of them together = love!
I have really high expectations for Sacrifice so I'm hoping not to get disappointed.


4 comments:

  1. WooooHOoooo! Someone is super excited!!! Don't you love the anticipation of a book, especially a book that's in a series and release date is just inches away! I LOVE IT!!!
    I also love your enthusiasm and it just makes me excited for you! :)
    Check out my W.o.W at http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all wow that dudes eyes are amazing.
    Secondly, I am ashamed to say I have yet to even read the first book. Mind you I have it on my kindle.
    Hope you enjoy it though!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series, looks good! I love your GIFs!
    New followers :)
    ­Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this series. It does sound interesting.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥