Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Book Blogger Challenge - Day 2

Hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee

I loved the new year's challenge so I'm definitely joining this valentine's challenge. =D
--



The Hottest Scene you have ever read in a book.



I'm sure I'm not the only one but there's only one scene coming to mind now...
Chapter 32 in One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost! Hottest scene ever, no doubt!

I actually found a quote on Goodreads that's featuring the morning after this chapter;

"And there is my payment the rubies in your cheeks. Are you properly scandalized by your wicked behavior? If you were Catholic, you'd singe the ears of the priest you confessed to. Do you remember making me swear to repeat all those naughty actions agian, no matter what you said this morning?" 
Now that he brought it up, I did recall saying that. Great Betrayed by my own immorality. 
"God, Bones...some of that was depraved." 
"I'll take that as a compliment." He closed the distance between us."I love you. Don't be ashamed of anything we did, even if your prudery is on life support." 







How about you?
What's the hottest scene you ever read?
Let me know!




3 comments:

  1. Many of the blogger's picked this book. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post! I love the dynamics between Cat and Bones <3
    I can't wait to read this book soon!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The runner up must be the other chapter in the othr book. Can't remeber if it was chapter 21 or 27 or something :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥