Friday, February 14, 2014

Feature & Follow #52

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week. Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.

At first I thought this would be hard but it really wasn't. 

Chene's blog is pretty new to me but she's super nice and is re-reading Vampire Academy with me and Christina from Booksane!
Always nice to find new bookish buddies! =D

Go check it out!


Mean Who You Are





How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



8 comments:

  1. Wow. This is my first time seeing your blog. It's gorgeous. I love Vampires and vampire Academy. Have you seen the movie?

    New follower via GFC.
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

     My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. It doesn't come out here in Belgium until March but I'm planning on seeing it then! =D

      Delete
  2. Checking out your feature now. New facebook & GFC follower here! It would be great if you returned the favor :) Happy valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your header! Happy Friday!

    New follower via GFC.
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked her blog, too! She's super nice, and I love her thoughtful reviews.

    I love your header! I just commented on your Valentine Mini Book Blogger challenge post earlier. I did the challenge, too. It was a lot of fun. :)

    Old follower

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe thank you ladies :) This was such an awesome surprise and totally made my week <3 I am loving this re-readathon and think we will have so many more awesome bookish discussions!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥