Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Will Make You Swoon

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon


~In no particular order~


Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Everyone knows or should know that I'm a huge Adrian Ivashkov fangirl but in the 4th Vampire Academy book I'm so swooning on Dimitri as a Strigoi. It's also my favorite Vampire Academy book. I'm re-reading the books and I can't wait to read this one again! 

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I love the whole series but to me this one was the most swoon-worthy. I'm sure everyone knows why. Chapter 32! <3


Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
I couldn't choose one book in this series so I'm just putting Bloodlines as a series on my list. From book 1 to book 4. No one can make me swoon as much as Adrian! 


Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey
Me and the Drake Chronicles go waaaay back. I started out with the third book (this one) because I was confused about the reading order but Out for Blood has always been my favorite because it features Quinn Drake! That boy... hmm hmm hmm! =D

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
I think you all know what I'm talking about. Warner, baby! I wonder if he can get me to swoon more in Ignite Me...


Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I'm not saying this is my favorite Armentrout book but it's my favorite Armentrout book. Hunter can make you swoon like no other! Sorry, Daemon. ;)

Be with Me by J. Lynn
Oh, look at that. Another Armentrout book. This book is my favorite Wait for You novel for one reason; Jase. I was soooo obsessed with him when I was reading it. Damn him!


Kylie Ryans by Caisey Quinn
Again I couldn't choose. All books in this series are equally swoontastic. Trace Corbin. Oh man, he can make a girl swoon! 


Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
The whole series is pretty damn swoon-worthy but I especially loved Shadowfever. Mac and Barrons together was finally perfection!


The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Again a series. It was impossible to pick between these. They're all pretty much amazing and very swoon-worthy. These three... oh my gosh. *sigh*





What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!




6 comments:

  1. Awesome list!! Sigh I am in total 'Infernal Devices' mode today!! Maybe when we are done with the VA re-readathon we can do TID???

    I have One foot in the grave as my next Audio listen!! *So Excited*!!

    Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's on our to-reread-next list! =D That and Night Huntress.

      Oh you are so in for a treat!

      Thanks for stopping by too!

      Delete
    2. Yay!! That totally just made my day *happy dance*
      I haven't finished Night Huntress yet, but at least I have some time :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! Darkfever made my list... I'm sad to say that Darkfever is the only book I've read from the series BUT I'm VERY EXCITED to say that this summer we're doing an epic group read/re-read of the series :)
    Check out my Top 7 (lol) swoonable books (yea, I didn't make it to 10)
    http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really need to hurry up and get to Bloodlines! Great list :)

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! The Infernal Devices is swoon worthy. And the time period is perfect for it.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥