Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Book Blogger Challenge - Day 1

Hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee

I loved the new year's challenge so I'm definitely joining this valentine's challenge. =D
--








Let us have it. Your Book boyfriend list. (And I mean all of them)


This is so hard. I just know I'm going to forget some but here we go!
Also this is in no particular order or anything except for the first one. He's my #1 book boyfriend! <3




Adrian Ivashkov 
Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Oliver Montrose
Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow

Quinn Drake
Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey

Seth
Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Luka Visraya
Taste and Savor by Kate Evangelista

Bjorn
Mistress of the Wind by Michelle Diener

Strafford Law
Oracle of Delphi series by Diantha Jones

Varen Nethers
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

Will Herondale 
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

Jericho Barrons
Fever series by Karen Marie Moning

Morpheus
Splintered by A.G. Howard

Bones
Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost

Cam Hamilton
Wait for You series by J. Lynn

Daemon Black
Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Ian
Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost

Ian O'Shea
The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Jase Winstead
Wait for You series by J. Lynn

Derek Souza
Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong

Trace Corbin
Kylie Ryans series by Caisey Quinn

Hunter
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Michael Merrick
Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer

Warner
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Jace Wayland
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare





How about you?
Who are ALL of your book boyfriends?
Let me know!



4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Ian. I hope he gets his HEA. JF keeps teasing us with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!

    http://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentines-mini-challenge-1-your-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jericho Barrons is a YES in every way, shape and form, Steph. The choice I agree with the most ;-)

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list!! We have a few that are the same from books we have read, except... I am 100% #TeamJem from The Infernal Devices <3 (I love Will to pieces though.. no mistake there.. it's just *sigh*)
    I was quite stoked to see another #TeamSeth fan!! Everyone I see is #TeamAiden...

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥