Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #57

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books you received.
--





Bought:
Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn
*sobs* last book in the series...
I've been waiting for this to come out and it was totally worth the wait! Review to come!

Bought:
The Guard by Kiera Cass
I haven't read it yet. I'm even not sure why I bought it since I didn't really liked The Elite. I guess curiosity got the better of myself. 


For Review:
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thanks to Harlequin Teen!  
Found it both on NetGalley and Edelweiss. I just hope I'll like it better than Bitter Sweet Love.

For Review:
Pan's Conquest by Aubrie Dionne 
Thanks to Entangled Publishing!
I just can't resist books about gods! =D


For Review:
The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
Thanks to Zondervan!
Fairy tale retellings => another weakness of mine.

For Review:
Til Death by Kate Evangelista
Thanks to Entangled Publishing!
I love Kate Evangelista's book and am pretty excited about this new one! =D




How about you?
Leave me links to your hauls!


11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun bunch! I hope you enjoy them.

    My STS, if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome week. I like the cover for Captured Maiden. Entangled has some awesome books. I hope you love your new books. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy awesome! Great stacks. So jealous about White Hot Kiss and Til Death! I hope you enjoy all of those and I can't wait to read your reviews!

    My STS

    Sharrice @Reese's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Hot Kiss looks so good! Jennifer L Armentrout sure knows how to write a romance! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson! i love re-tellings, now I must check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of Till Death is quite eye-catchy. I love it. :) Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Captive Maiden just went on my wishlist!!! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. White Hot Kiss! So can't wait to read it! Enjoy. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I didn't even realise there was a Selection novella, I must download it now! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul this week. I have absolutely no idea what Til Death is about but I'm loving the cover.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥