Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Book Blogger Challenge - Day 5

Hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee

I loved the new year's challenge so I'm definitely joining this valentine's challenge. =D
--


Most romantic books you've ever read.




Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Eversea by Natasha Boyd


Pastels and Jingle Bells by Christine S. Feldman
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


Be with Me by J. Lynn
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead





How about you?
What are the most romantic books you have read?
Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these yet, but most of them are all on my TBR. I haven't heard of Stolen Away but will check it out. I feel I'm so behind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo is on my bookshelf just waiting to be read.. for too long! Hmm maybe I should dust it off sometime :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥