Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature & Follow #51

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

Oh my gosh, this is one of those questions that's pretty much impossible to answer. If I could I would read every single one of my favorite books again for the first time. It would be amazing to discover them all again and feel the things I felt with them that first time.
But if I have to choose I'd probably pick these two:

Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Because this is my all-time favorite book and author. I've been reading the Artemis Fowl books since I was about 14 years old so me and this series go way back.

Airman by Eoin Colfer
Also a Colfer book and my second favorite of him. I know not a lot of people who have read this but it is one of the most amazing and beautiful books I have read. Like the Artemis Fowl series I have read it multiple times. 





How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



12 comments:

  1. Hello! I haven't read either of these yet, but I have heard of Artemis Fowl and had the series recommended by a few people. Thanks for sharing! New GFC and Bloglovin' follower, happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of these before but I love the covers! They look so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these.
    Blog hopping through.
    New bloglovin follower. Would appreciate a follow back.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artemis Fowl is making me all nostalgic lol Great choices!

    New Follower via GFC! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of these ones but they sound good from what I've heard. Have a great week.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the titles from that author but my mum is a HUGE fan of the Artemis Fowl books.

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never read this series, I see them at work all the time and get tempted to pick them up a lot. My F&F Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding these to my list!
    Old follower :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never did the Artemis Fowl series! :) My FF. Adios! (New GFC follower.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the first Artemis Fowl book, but never continued with the series though I did enjoy it. I have an e-copy of the first so I think I'm going to re-read it and finish it out this year. I've never heard of Airman, but the blurb definitely intrigues me. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read those books yet but I've heard about Artemis Fowl.

    New follower via GFC

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC, Facebook, Twitter & Google+. You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥