Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Book Blogger Challenge - Day 3

Hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee

I loved the new year's challenge so I'm definitely joining this valentine's challenge. =D
--


The Cheesiest Romance Scenes or Topics you have read in a book.


This so hard. I honestly can't think of any cheesy scenes. This is probably because when reading books I only remember cute or hot or intense scenes. The cheesy ones? Not so much.

But I can think of some cheesy topic.
Angels. 
I can't think of any type of supernatural being that is any more cheesy. I pretty much never like a book when there's angels in there, though there are some exceptions.
It's mostly the relationships they have that bother me.

Example:

Fallen - Luce and Daniel (though I love Cam!)
Hush, Hush - Nora and Patch
Sweet Evil - Anna and Kaidan

Just... ugh!





How about you?
What's the cheesiest romance scenes or topic you have read?
Let me know!





1 comment:

  1. Not usually an angels gal either--though the first Hush, Hush book was fun for me while Patch was undecided. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥