Friday, February 28, 2014

Best of the Bunch ~ February 2014

Best of the Bunch is a monthly meme hosted by Always Lost in Stories on the last day of every month. The aim of this meme is to share the best book that we have read in that month and give it our Best of the Bunch award.
--



Books read in February:


Pawn by Aimee Carter ~ 2 stars ~ My Review

Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn ~ 5 stars ~ My Review


Thrall by Jennifer Quintenz ~ 3 stars ~ My Review

Charmed I'm Sure by Elliott James ~ 4 stars




Lover, Divine by A. Star ~ 5 stars ~ Review to come

Up from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost ~ 5 stars




Cress by Marissa Meyer ~ 5 stars ~ My Review

The Golden Apple by Michelle Diener ~ 4 stars ~ Review to come








And the Best of the Bunch winner of February 2014 is...


Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn
Up from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Lover, Divine by A. Star
Cress by Marissa Meyer


Sorry, couldn't choose just one! These four were all fantastic! =D





What was the best book you read this month?
Let me know!



3 comments:

  1. I'm starting Lover, Divine soon - hope I enjoy it as much as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Cress as well. I need to check out some of the others you enjoyed now!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥