Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Lover, Divine by A. Star

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--





Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1) by A. Star
Expected publication: February 25th 2014
Born into one of the wealthiest families in Ireland, Siobhan Law has status, privilege, and a secret: The Greek gods of Olympus and their kingdom in the clouds are real, and her family acts as one of their agents on Earth.

When the beautiful immortal celeste Liam Argyros shows up claiming to have come to Earth to deal in the affairs of the divine, Siobhan finds herself unable to resist his charms. New to the game of passion and seduction, she quickly ends up in over her head, sinking deeper with every attempt Liam makes to win her over.

But Liam’s divine mission is far more complex than she ever imagined and nothing is truly as it seems. Because Liam has a secret of his own: He is Apollo, Olympian god of the Sun, and his mission will never be complete until he has claimed Siobhan’s heart forever.


Oooooooh! This one is coming out soon. I can't wait to read it because I'm such a huge fan of Diantha's (A. Star) Oracle of Delphi series and this book is about one character that I love... APOLLO! Eeeeep!




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post in the comment section!


18 comments:

  1. Like the sound of this one! Love Greek mythology, too. Awesome pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my thing, but I hope you get to read it soon enough. =)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apollo? Give it to me. >_< And I love Greek mythology, so I might check this one out. ^_^

    Aimee @ Read by the Undead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Greek mythology! Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this author but I am such a sucker for mythology that it needs to be added to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great choice! I've never heard the book or the author but as I love anything with Greek mythology this one is going on the wishlist! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cover and sounds good, hope you get to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous looking book...and it sounds so enticing. Enjoy! Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sucker for anything that mythology in it. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I love the cover and this sounds really great. Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds really good. Nice pick!
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this Stephanie! I love Greek mythology! I am definitely interested in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Sounds really good! I love the cover too......here's my WOW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sound of this one! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a good one. Thanks for introducing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, this one sounds amazing! I never heard of it before, but I'll be adding it to my TBR reading pile!

    Thanks for dropping by mine @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to get more Greek Mythology books on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing this one. Will add it to my TBR list ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  18. It loos amazing! I hope you love it :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥