Friday, February 21, 2014

Feature & Follow #53

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
What was the last book that made you cry?

I don't cry easily when I read. There's only been like five books that I have cried with. And this is a pretty easy question because it's been only last month since I read this particular book that I cried with last.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


Because how can someone NOT cry with this book?




How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. This book seems to have bought on a lot of feels for people. Great choice.
    Old follower :)
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this yet. I don't really read contemporary/realistic fiction that much, which I'm meaning to change as soon as I'm done with these series I'm finishing up. John Green, Rainbow Rowell and Melina Marchetta are on the top of my list. This one probably being my first and I know I will sob like a baby lol!
    Thanks for sharing ♥
    Check out my FF at BookHangovers Blabs Books
    Have a lovely weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, TFIOS got me too! Cried like a baby. Great choice!

    Old follower
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this one is popular today :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/02/follow-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samee!!! It's hard not to be sad with that book. :( Follower via GFC.

    Isabelle @ Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am one of those rare people who haven't read this book .
    New Bloglovin follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥