Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Will Make You Cry

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
--




This week's topic:
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry


~In no particular order~




Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I bet people who read this book know which part I cried with.
*whispers* Will...


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I think this one is going to be on a lot of top tens. THE FEELS!


Sever by Lauren DeStefano
The last book in a series is always pretty intense but with Sever I had a full sob-fest when a certain character died. Worst book-cry ever!





So this is a pretty short top for me because I usually don't cry with books. And I can only think of these three that I have cried with.




What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


4 comments:

  1. I read Wither a while ago, but have yet to continue the series. Although I really want to continue it and maybe even finish it this year.
    My TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're total opposites - I cry all the time when I read! But only the really big cries stick with me, so I still had a slightly hard time coming up with ten for my list.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a short list. And I know I cry a lot when I read a good book I couldn't make a top 10.
    Nice to know you cried also with the clockwork princess. But I think 80% of the readers did that :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Infernal Devices!! Great list :)

    Maybe you could do a re-readathon with that one too!! I'd follow for sure :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥