Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


This week's teaser comes from:


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
 "Look, I'm not doing the work all by myself," she said at last, deciding to crack the rather thick ice with that little mallet of for-your-info. He didn't move, but he spoke. "Did I say that?" Isobel felt a string of surprise at the sound of his voice. It was as if she'd half expected him to be made of wax. His voice was calm and low and reasonable, not troubled and gruff like she'd assumed.



 Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:

 • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

7 comments:

  1. I love ya Steph. Varen, Varen, Varen! Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh,sounds interesting. Hope you like it!

    Here's my TT:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-42412.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds amazing just going off of the teaser!! If you get a chance please hop on over to my blog, as I am new to the book blogging world!! I would love any advice or comments that you would like to make!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book! I'm looking forward to the sequel. Here's my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥