Friday, April 6, 2012

Quote of the Week #3


My Quote of the Week is a weekly memes hosted by Paranormal Book Fan where you can feature your favorite quotes.




My quote of the week comes from:

Chaotic by Kelley Armstrong 

(from the Anthology book "Dates from Hell")



Behind us, the man laughed. "Looks like we aren't the only ones looking for a little diversion. There's an empty office right over there, guys." 
Marsten raised his hand in thanks. The couple moved on. I let the kiss continue for five more seconds, then pulled away. 
"They're gone," I said. 
Marsten frowned, as if surprised-and disappointed-that I'd noticed. I tugged my hair from his hands. 
"Okay, coast clear," I said. "Let's go." 
He let out a small laugh. "I see I need to brush up on my kissing." 
"No, you have that down pat." 
"She says with all the excitement of a teacher grading a math quiz..." 
"A-plus. Now let's move. Before someone else comes along." 

3 comments:

  1. Nice quote :) :) I like it ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story was the best in Dates from Hell. Kelley Armstrong is so good!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥