Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #4


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.


Questions of the week:

If you had 600 million dollars to spend, 
what would be the first thing you bought?


A drink probably. lol. I'd be so shocked I wouldn't know what to begin with myself. After the shock I'd of course start thinking what I would do with the money. One thing I know for sure is to buy a apartment at the belgian coast here for my dad because he's dreamed about that for ages. And also a new house for my mom probably. And spoil my little brother soooo much more than I already do.
Uhh. It would be cool to own a library too. :D

8 comments:

  1. LOL! A drink if always acceptable! I love your answer!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yeah that would be my first reaction. lol

      Delete
  2. HOW. DID I NOT THINK OF A DRINK FIRST? I'd have no idea how i have the money in the first place either ^^'
    very very interesting answer! ^^

    My own dirty little secret: http://readintohiding.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secret-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Loved your answer! I hope I'd have a some scoths to go with the news too. ;)

    Here is mine with "ANY e-book by Sable Hunter" erotic romance Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stephanie!

    I just wanted to let you know that the team stickers you requested for House of Night are done. The Host one I didn't make because that isn't a series. Stephenie Meyer has said she might make more but as of now there aren't more than one.

    Thanks for requesting and enjoy! :)
    http://imlovingbooks.com/freebies/team-stickers

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I don't think anyone said a drink, but I know I'd be pretty shocked if I suddenly had that much money!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you said it. The shock just might kill me and then how to spend the money...
    My Dirty Little Secret

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  7. A drink sounds good to me! I'll have some absinthe ^-^

    My DLS for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥