Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Book Boyfriend #12


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader.




I recently finished Dark Lover by J.R. Ward so I've decided that my book boyfriend of this week will be...


Wrath

from Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward


  • King of the vampires
  • Last pure blood vampire
  • Almost blind
  • Long black hair
  • 6'9"
  • Wears wrap-around sunglasses he never takes off

Some quotes:

"Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee." 

 "I'm going to talk to her."
"And how's that going to go? You're just going to walk up to her and say, 'Hey, I know you've never seen me before, but I'm your dad. Oh, and guess what? You've won the evolutionary lottery: You're a vampire. Let's go to Disneyland!" 

 "You don't know this yet. But you are mine."

7 comments:

  1. This is the only book from this series I have read so far but Wrath was definitely hot! Great scenes with him and Beth. He is a hard one to match but your pictures are pretty goo "You don't know this yet. But you are mine."
    Great quote!
    My Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-huh. I didn't know what pictures for him to pick, but I had to post one with sunglasses so yeah...

      Delete
  2. WRATH!!! Whenever he walks into the room, I get incredibly tense. He's presence is just so palpable. But as far as Kings go, he is pretty fair. Beth is one lucky queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven´t read that series, but someday I will.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Wrath! He is so sweet which is such a contradiction to his appearance. Great choice of pictures!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-34-acheron.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read the series yet, but from what I've heard about the boys, I really must pick one up soon!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your pick! I still havent read this series yet, but now I seriously have to, based on those quotes - plus, I'll definitely be picturing those pictures as him - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-6-joe-fontaine-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥