Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #6


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.



this week's question:

Who is your favorite flawed hero and/or heroine and why do you still love them despite their faults?



The first one that comes to mind is Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.  Because he keeps pushing people away and tries to keep people from loving him to try and protect those people. Inside he hurts so much because of what happened in his past. Poor Will. 
But I will always love him because inside he really is an amazing guy who would do everything for to protect the ones he loves, even if he has to hurt them. One of the other reasons I think he's amazing is his love for books.


♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I've the the M.I by Cassandra Clare but not got around to this yet. Sounds similar to Jace!

    Here's my DLS for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    *New follower*

    Vix :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well, he's related to Jace so... :D hehe
      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read any books by Cassandra Clare--she is in my overflowing TBR pile!! Thanks for sharing.

    My DLS: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secrets_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These books are on my TBR list. My daughter LOVES them. I will get to them eventually. My list just keeps getting longer and longer!

    MY DLS http://redheaded-bookworm.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secret-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that series yet, but my pick was Jace, so close enough? lol

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series, I am still going through Jace's books! I think I will to read faster, Will sounds deliciously wounded :D

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥