Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Book Boyfriend #10


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader.




My book boyfriend of this week is:


~ Will Herondale ~

from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare



  • William Herondale
  • Black hair
  • Stormy blue eyes
  • Six foot tall
  • Has two sisters (one of them deceased)
  • Decendant from Jace Wayland 
  • His best friend is Jem Carstairs
  • Shadowhunter
  • Lives in 1878 London
  • Comes from Wales
  • rude, sarcastic, and implusive toward people he loves. (especially Tessa Gray)
& yes. I prefer Will over Jace ♥



 "You know," Gabriel said, "there was a time I thought we could be friends, Will." 
"There was a time I thought I was a ferret," Will said, "but that turned out to be the opium haze. Did you know it had that effect? Because I didn't." 

 "Are you implying that shreds of my reputation remain intact?" Will demanded with mock horror. "Clearly I have been doing something wrong. Or not something wrong, as the case may be." 
He banged on the side of the carriage. "Thomas! We must away at once to the nearest brothel. I seek scandal and low companionship." 

"That was enterprising," Will sounded nearly impressed. Nate smiled. Tess shot him a furious look. "Don't look pleased with yourself. When Will says 'enterprising' he means 'morally deficient.'" "No, I mean enterprising," said Will. "When I mean morally deficient, I say, 'Now, that's something I would have done'." 

"We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you."  

7 comments:

  1. Awww love it!! :) :) Will is just awesome :) You really can't not love him :) <3 <3 And the last quote you've chose is so beautiful <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But still Tessa chose Jem. :( *sigh* (I hope I didn't spoil something now... lol :P)

      Delete
  2. That last quote...*swoon* I still haven't read this, but it is the next series I'll be starting!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-32-vane.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet but Will sure seems popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be Will's lowly companion any day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - I LOVE your pick! Will in the BEST! Great pictures and quotes - Thank you for sharing him! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-book-boyfriend-4-peregrine-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥