Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #11


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





My pick of this week is:

Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate

Expected publication: June 12th 2012
The sky is dark with wings . . . . 


Like sand in an hourglass, time is running out for Luce and Daniel. To stop Lucifer from erasing the past they must find the place where the angels fell to earth. Dark forces are after them, and Daniel doesn’t know if he can do this—live only to lose Luce again and again. 


Yet together they will face an epic battle that will end with lifeless bodies . . . and angel dust. Great sacrifices are made. Hearts are destroyed. And suddenly Luce knows what must happen. 


For she was meant to be with someone other than Daniel. The curse they’ve borne has always and only been about her—and the love she cast aside. The choice she makes now will be the only one that truly matters. 


In the fight for Luce, who will win? 


The astonishing conclusion to the FALLEN series. Heaven can’t wait any longer.






7 comments:

  1. When I read this synopsis I was like "Hey I'm reading a book right now with characters named Luce and Daniel too. How weird?" Then I realized Rapture is part of the series Fallen (which is the book I'm reading now) wow I feel dumb lol. Anyways, I'm glad to see you're excited for the next book because that means the series was good. Fallen is kind of dragging on. I'm not sure if it's because I'm listening to it as an audiobook so it's taking me longer to "read" it, but I want the action to start picking up. I like it so far despite the lack of action and I plan on reading the rest of the series. My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn´t like Passion but maybe I read Rapture. Is this the final book of the series?
    thanks for sharing.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard the other books yet, but I plan to, even if it's just to see whether or not the hype is justified imo. *g*

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first two books of this series but haven't read the rest. maybe I'll pick it up again! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick :) !! I don't like the series that much but I do love all the covers and this one is probably the most gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥