Saturday, April 7, 2012

GoneReading: Brilliant Products for the Reading Lifestyle!

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share this amazing new site: 

They market a line of awesome products for book lovers and they donate all the profits to help fund libraries and reading-related charities. 
Click here to check out what they're all about.
Also I have an awesome 20% off coupon for you all! More about when you scroll down.


Here are some of my favorite products:

“Bite Me” Bookmark



Sea Turtle Charm Bookmark 

Book Journal – “Books I’ve Read” – Full Size

“My Vampire Can Beat Up Your Wizard” Bookmark




Other things you can find:

  • Shirts for Women, Men and Kids
  • Scented Candles and Diffusers
  • Posters of Books and Reading
  • Games about Books and Reading
  • Car Window Decals
  • Bookplates
  • More Bookmarks
  • Book Lights
  • More Book Journals
  • Book and Jackets Covers
  • Book Holders
  • Books End Sets


About the coupon:


GoneReading has offered me a coupon of 20% off for my blog readers on any purchase. The code itself expires in 1 month, so be quick! To use just enter this code when you check out:

BOOKFEVER20




You can also find GoneReading on Twitter & Facebook & subsribe on their RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥