Monday, April 23, 2012

Cover Crazy #12


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that features book covers.
The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design.




Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey

Hardcover
Paperback




I can't really pick one cover because I absolutely love both of them. The covers both have a magical look about them, fitting to the story. There's nothing negative I can say about them. 
I love the hardcover because the colors are really unique. And I love the paperback because I just love the wings and the blue.
~ Also the story is really good. ~


2 comments:

  1. Aww, I like paperback moreee :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paperback one but I am kind of used to seeing the hardcover one for long now.

    Here's my Cover Crazy!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥