Friday, April 20, 2012

Quote of the Week #5


My Quote of the Week is a weekly meme hosted by Paranormal Book Fan where you can feature your favorite quotes.




My quote of this week comes from:

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

"That was enterprising," Will sounded nearly impressed.
Nate smiled. Tess shot him a furious look. "Don't look pleased with yourself. When Will says 'enterprising' he means 'morally deficient.'"
"No, I mean enterprising," said Will. "When I mean morally deficient, I say, 'Now, that's something I would have done'." 











4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i haven't read this yet, but i'm loving the relationship between these two already!!

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing quote Stephanie :) !!
    I loved this book but for somereason I still haven't read Clockwork Prince .. I so have to pick up a copy because I WANT more Will !!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥