Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Sunshine Blog Award


I was nominated by Martina for the sunshine blog award! 
Thank you so much, Tina! :D


The rules:



1.  Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2.  Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can made up your own or you can use mine
3.  Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers
4.  Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog
5.  Link the person who nominated you




The questions:

1.  What book are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading Black City by Elizabeth Richards. A few weeks ago I won a box with 4 arcs, but Black City was the one I really wanted. It comes out in November! You have to definitely check it out because the book is amazingly good! A review should be coming as soon as I finish.


2.  Vampires or werewolves?
Okay, this is one of those 'how can I choose?' questions. I absolutely love vampires. They were my first loves of paranormal books. But I have also a special connection to werewolves. Since me and Christina from Booksane have this story about werewolves and other paranormal creatures. So I can't really choose without feeling like I'm cheating on our story. But if I really, really have to choose. I'd pick Vamps. *-*


3. How many books have you read so far this year?
24 books so far. My goal this year is 50, so I'm almost in half. :)


4. Who is your favourite character in a book you’ve read?
Another impossible question! I have so many favorite characters, it's almost crazy. So I'm just going to put down a few of my top favorites. Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. He's just amazing! Bones from Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost. Hottest vamp ever. Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I really don't have to explain that one, right? Quinn Drake from The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey. Also Mac from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. Ian, Wanda and Mel from The Host by Stephenie Meyer. And I gotta add Ash from Black City also on it. He's so great! 


5. Heels, sneakers, flip flops or clogs?
I love my dark grey all stars. I really need new ones though. They're so worn. :P


6. What’s your dream vacation?
Oh this is an easy one! My ultimate dream vacations is Egypt! I am crazy about anything to do with ancient egypt. I'm obsessed with it.  I also would love to go to Ireland and also London.


7. Who is your favourite author?
Ugh. How to answer! I've read anything by Alyxandra Harvey. So she's definitely one of my top fave authors. She writes amazing YA! From vamps to faeries to ghosts. I also love Karen Marie Moning, Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare, Jeaniene Frost and Eoin Colfer!


8. Favourite book/series?
Well, The Host by Stephenie Meyer is my favorite book of all time. I also all the books by Alyxandra Harvey. The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, The Hollows by Kim Harrison, Fever series by Karen Marie Moning (highly recommended), Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong and many more...


9. The worst book/ book series you’ve read so far?
Well I wasn't that fond about The Immortals by Alyson Noel, I did like the first three books but after that... not really anymore. I also didn't really like The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate. 


10. What are you doing in your sparetime (besides reading)?
Um... more reading? :') No. I love writing, listening to music, I'm addicted to tv shows and I love spending time with my little brother of 7. :)



My nominees:

Christina @ Booksane

11 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for nominating me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for nominating me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for nominating me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you commented 3 times, huh, Mar? :D hehe

      Delete
  4. Since you like to read, I wondered if you might be interested in learning more about cryptic crosswords. If so, this is a link to a post I did recently on cryptic crossword clues that involve anagrams. Cryptic Crossword Clues - Anagrams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy Steph, great answers! I also really like egypt and I was already there and have made a pic standing right before the pyramids.

    And for me also the vamps are my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't make me jealous! I almost went last year but we couldn't go. :(

      Delete
    2. oh, you don't have to be! Really you'll get there soon as well, I'm sure. And I'm also sure you've already visited great other countries I didn't see... so guess we're even. :)

      Delete
  6. Not really. Only Austria really with school. And France for Disneyland. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY - you were in Austria!?? Vienna? Than you could have met me there! *lol*
      Oh great, I loved Disneyland, I was just one day and it was way too short to see all!

      Delete
  7. Hey Sweetie, it's me again because you've got the next award! :D

    Take a look! :)
    http://martinabookaholic.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/my-beautiful-lipstick-award/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥