Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #3


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.




Now that Lover Reborn has come and passed, what book are you most looking forward to?! 




Hmm... such a hard question! There are so many books I look forward to, it's crazy. So here are a few;

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare


Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost


The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead


Blood Moon (The Drake Chronicles, #5) by Alyxandra Harvey


Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha by Karen Marie Moning


The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl, #8) by Eoin Colfer


Iced by Karen Marie Moning








♥♥♥♥
















17 comments:

  1. Oh, man, how could i completely forget about CoLS or Once Burned? What was I thinking ;-)

    New follower!

    Here's our DLS

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site!! I have that bunny too. I had the eggs but they slowed down my computer, so I had to take them off. LOL :) I am dying for Vlad's book--can't wait!! There are a lot of great books coming out in the next few months!!
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secrets.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunny actually looks like my own bunny. *-*
      I'm sooooooo excited for Vlad's book!

      Delete
  3. That's an awesome list of books!! I can't wait for ICEd either!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot of the same books on our lists. :D I can't wait for CoLS!

    Here's my DLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.bookishthingsandmore.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secret-4.html

      Delete
  5. I forgot to mention City of Lost Souls! :-S lol. Looking forward to Once Burned too.

    Here's my DLS this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Tried following via GFC but having a bit of a problem, i'll try again shortly.

    Vix :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had some GFC problems earlier too!

      Delete
  6. I can't wait for most of these books either (especially for the Fever books) !! I'm a new follower by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks! :D I love your blog btw. cool picture!

      Delete
  7. Great choices! I'm also looking forward to Once Burned, CoLS, The Golden Lily, and Iced...but I picked a different choice! :)

    New Follower
    My DLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I also can't wait to get my hands on Once Burned and Iced! OoOOh! Those two would be perfect reads together! One heats you up and the other cools you off!

    Here's Mine

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have most of these on my TBR List as well! City of Lost Souls is def. up there for me! ;o)
    My Dirty Little Secret

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once Burned...YES can't wait for that one!

    My Dirty Little Secret:
    http://redheaded-bookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥