Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox  is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get a chance to share the books that they have received.



Bought:


Everneath by Brodi Ashton


The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong




Won:

Slide by Jill Hathaway (Signed copy)



For review:

She Speaks to Angels by Ami Blackwelder




I already finished reading Everneath and it was amazing! Currently I'm reading She Speaks to Angels and so far I like it. Hopefully I get to read The Calling soon too. And I just love my Slide copy!

11 comments:

  1. Awww Everneath <3 <3 And Take a bow <3 <3 Heard both are really good :) I hope you'll like them :) Enjoy your books this week Steph! ;) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll enjoy these books just as much as you enjoyed Everneath :)
    And everyone has read Slide and i'm still sitting here, not knowing whether to even add it on my wishlist or not..
    Oh well..


    Ella
    My IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed Everneath. Hope you'll enjoy it as well. Happy reading!

    Here's what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week! I've been thinking of reading Slide and Everneath :) Hope you enjoy all your books!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that cover of The Calling!! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stash! I've got to reread the first before reading The Calling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥