Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #10


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

~ Expected publication: May 1st 2012 ~










What if there were teens whose lives depended on being bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen angels in Sweet Evil. Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna. A cross-country trip to meet her father forces Anna to face the reality that hope and love are not options for her kind. When she confronts her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?






I actually won this book in a giveaway. Since it comes out in May, it was a pre-order. I did receive a cool signed bookmark already though! I just love it. ♥


Isn't it pretty? ^^



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BOOKMARK! And wow, Congrats!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I received it! :D

      Delete
  2. This one sounds really good and I really like the cover. Very alluring. :) Great pick! (And that bookmark is really cool.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!!! It sounds like a great book! I love signed bookmarks almost as much as the book it's self.

    Mary
    Thanks for popping in on my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this book lol

    Kristin

    youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥