Monday, April 9, 2012

Cover Crazy #10 'The Drake Chronicles' Edition!


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that features book covers.
The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design.







Since it's the 10th "Cover Crazy", I'm making it a special editon about The Drake Chronicles covers by Alyxandra Harvey!





My Love Lies Bleeding/Hearts at Stake (The Drake Chronicles #1)



Blood Feud (The Drake Chronicles #2)



Out for Blood (The Drake Chronicles #3)



Bleeding Hearts (The Drake Chronicles #4)



Blood Moon (The Drake Chronicles #5)






The left ones are the UK covers and the right ones are the US covers. 
I have three favorite covers.

1. The UK cover of Blood Feud, because it's just beautiful how the two hands are bound by the purple ribbon and it really fits the story of that book.

2. The US cover of Bleeding Hearts, because it's really different than te other US covers. I love how the guy stands behind the girl with his hand on her neck and the way she holds his hand too. Too bad I don't have that cover. I only have the UK ones.

3. The cover of Blood Moon, because it's also different like Bleeding Hearts. So far I've only seen this cover. I know it's Lucy and Nicholas on the cover. And it's just a really cute picture. This book comes out in June. Can't wait!








5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the right-hand side covers more than the others with just body parts, necklace, flowers, ribbons and blood in it.

    I like the way you did your Cover Crazy this week! =)

    Here's my Cover Crazy!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Drake Chronicles! I haven't read Bleeding Hearts yet! I love all the UK covers except for #1 I think the US covers looks better :) Thanks Stepanie!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥