Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.




My Teaser:
She shook Neil's hand. "I'm Rose."
"Neil," he said, with a formal bow of his head. "It's a great honor to meet you. Your heroics with Dimitri Belikov are legendary."
"Um, thanks," she said. It was nice to see one woman finally immune to that accent. That wasn't to say Rose wasn't a sucker for accents. She just preferred hers from the other side of Europe.


-p.115
An image of Sydney's face appeared in my mind's eye, calm and lovely. I believe in you.
My anxiety faded. I took a deep breath and met the gazes of all those watching me in the room. Who was I to do this?
I was Adrian Ivashkov. And I was about to kick some ass.


-p. 120



The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
Paperback, 420 pages
Published November 19th 2013 by Penguin
WHEN PULSES QUICKEN NO SECRET IS SAFE.

Sydney always believed that alchemists were born to protect vampire secrets and human lives - until she met Marcus and turned her back on everything she once knew.

But she's not free yet. When her sister Zoe arrives, Sydney can only tell her half-truths about her past. And with every word she risks exposure - and the fatal consequences.

Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney must choose her path once and for all. Even if that means harnessing her magical powers to destroy the way of life she was raised to defend...



Two teasers because, you know, it's The Fiery Heart and Adrian! <3



What do you think of the teaser?
Leave me links to yours!





Anyone can participate in Teaser Tuesdays. Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥