Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Am Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.




This week's topic:
Top Ten Authors I Am Thankful For


~In no particular order~












































I could probably go on and on picking authors that I am thankful for but these ten definitely rock!
They are all super nice and super awesome writers. You should all definitely check out their books!




What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!










4 comments:

  1. Love your Thankful Theme. Will have to check out some as I never heard of theses authors. Always looking for new YA reads.

    Blood Vines and Mistress Of The Wind caught my attention lovely covers.

    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read a SINGLE one of these authors. But I will. Soon. ;) Awesome list, Steph! (At least, I'm going to assume it is, even though I haven't read any of the authors... LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list :) I don't think I could pick a top ten authors, I have a set few which are always up there but the rest change all the time when I read another awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of wonderful authors! I've been seeing Natasha Boyds books a lot recently, may have to give them a try! Nice picks.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥