Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #44

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




*Book Fair - Expo Antwerp*


Bought:
Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate
As you all can see I met Lauren Kate at the book expo in Antwerp. She was so nice to talk to and really cool. She signed my copy of her new book Teardrop and my old copy of Fallen. Overall I had a totally awesome day!


Bought:
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
Also got this on the book fair. The cover is just so pretty and I love books about witches. :)

Free:
Sluipweg by Ingrid Oonincx
Zomer in New York by Chantal van Gastel
These Dutch books were giving away freely so of course I grabbed them. Lol.



Won:
One Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable #1) by Monica Murphy
Special thanks to Devon Ashley who hosted the givaway and Monica Murhpy for signing the book.


Bought:
False Lines (Blurred Lines #7) by Breena Wilde
I'm a fan of this series and am so glad #7 and #8 are a bit longer though I still have to read it. 

For Review:
How could I resist a book on NetGalley about Ancient Egypt? :D - 3 stars, My Review.


For Review:
Born in Blood (The Sentinels #1) by Alexandra Ivy
This looks like such a good book! I just had to request it and am so glad I got approved. :)

For Review: 
Pastels & Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1) by Christine S. Feldman
I reviewed this for Christine and loved it. It was really great. I gave it five stars! Also this will be featured in a giveaway that goes up on the 21st of November. Be sure to drop by! 
--



What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


9 comments:

  1. You got some interesting books. I didn't care for Teardrop, but hopefully you will like it. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teardrop has such a gorgeous cover! And yay for getting to meet Lauren Kate!
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine just read One Week Girlfriend and she really liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren Kate went to the Philippines for book signing twice but I wasn't able to go to both, Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born Wicked is SO good! LOVED it SO MUCH! And the 2nd one is so good too. Enjoy it. Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you got a bunch of good books! :) Thanks for sharing a pic from the signing - and Teardrop is SO pretty! I'm so jealous of Lauren Kate's signature. O.O It's so girly and adorable! Born Wicked looks amazing, and I hope that you enjoy One Week Girlfriend! :) I just noticed that you're looking forward to Perfect Ruin - it's on kindle deal right now for $1.99, and it's really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast!
      I actually received Perfect Ruin in paperback already a week or two ago. ^_^ Thanks though!

      Delete
  7. so awesome you got to meet lauren kate! and i hope you enjoy one week girlfriend. while it's not my favorite NA it is very readable and i enjoyed it. happy reading :D

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really great books this week. That cover for Born Wicked is gorgeous, looks like a good read as well. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥