Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #43

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




~Bought:
The Fall of the Hotel Dumort (The Bane Chronicles #7) by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson
Another great part in The Bane Chronicles! -My Review

~For Review:
Lucky Girl (Dear Rockstar #2) by Emme Rollins
Yay! Got this from NetGalley. So awesome! 


~For Review: 
The Renaissance: The Best One-Hour History by Robert Freeman
Already read it and loved it. Very interesting!

~Freebie:
I really liked this very short Halloween story. I enjoyed reading it on Halloween.




What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!



3 comments:

  1. Haunted Halloween looks like it would be a lot of fun to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Girl seems pretty hot and yummy! I hope you'll enjoy it, and I look forward to reading your review of it.

    Here's my StS post

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥