Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.




This week's topic:
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


~In no particular order~



Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins


Burned by Karen Marie Moning
July 22nd 2014 by Delacorte Press

Unhinged by A.G. Howard
January 7th 2014 by Amulet

The Hangman's Revolution by Eoin Colfer
May 6th 2014 by Disney Press

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
November 19th 2013 by Razorbill

Hero, Cursed by Diantha Jones
February 2014

Cress by Marissa Meyer
February 4th 2014 by Feiwel & Friends

Forever, Jack by Natasha Boyd
November 30th 2013

Girl in Love by Caisey Quinn
 January 2014

Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters
December 15th 2013



What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for Unhinged! I'm looking forward to january so much :) Also am happy to see Ignite me on there as i'm about to start reading Shatter Me, i may have to check out a few others as well as i've seen them all over today! Plus whatever that is by Richelle Mead, i need it. Thanks for posting!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I've seen Cress and Ignite Me on so many lists this week! I have them on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignite, Unhinged and Cress are on so many lists. I have Cinder and Scarlet currently sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I have heard nothing but good things so fingers crossed that I love them.
    Was so happy to finally get myself a copy on Splintered today, as I've been meaning to read it for quite some time now. Also may have to finally cave and buy myself the Tahereh Mafi books online, have been wanting to read them for so long but can't find them in any of the shops!

    Great list. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥