Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #46

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...






For Review:
When I reviewed The Renaissance in this series I got a email a few days later from Smith Publicity and I was thrilled to be asked if I wanted to read and review more of these books, of course I said yes right away and picked these two. I even got them in print! I'm so excited to read these. 


Bought:
After reading The Renaissance I went over to TBD and ordered this one right away. I bet it's going to be just as great!

Bought:
Accidentally In Love With... A God? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
I actually requested this on NetGalley first but sadly enough god declined, but hearing Christina from Booksane talk about it got me really excited to get it and since it was only about €4 on TBD, I didn't hesistate and just bought it. And how gorgeous is that cover! 


Won:
Daughter of Isis by Kelsey Kitch Swag Pack!
Soooo I won this totally awesome swag pack from Kelsey Kitch. So freaking awesome. Two booksmarks, 2 tattoos and a bracelet. Love it! 


For Review:
Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by J. Lynn
I'm super excited to start this. And so thankful to Edelweiss and HarperCollins for pre-approving me. 






What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!



9 comments:

  1. Nice. Jennifer Armentrout is awesome. The Book Depository has good deals. Come check out my stack this week my former vamp girl buddy.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you got Be With Me! I haven't decided if I want that one yet - I didn't really like Wait For You. But, it's JLA, how can I resist? :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little owls! OMG! They're so adorable! What is that, actually? Some kind of paper? O.o Your swag pack looks awesome, and Accidentally looks pretty good! That is REALLY an awesome deal! Great haul, Steph. I hope that you love everything you got! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! xD No, it's a scarf. I love it so much. I love owls! <3

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Jennifer L Amrentrout, but I haven't read her Wait For You series…it's on my TBR though! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Wait for You (love anything Jennifer Armentrout writes) so I hope you enjoy Be With Me! Great haul and thanks for visiting! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of Accidentally, looks funny! I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look really good, Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Daughter of Isis swag so much...gimme gimme. :D Great haul, Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥