Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Tainted Love by Eva Marquez

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




~Tainted Love (Sweetest Taboo #2) by Eva Márquez
Paperback, 310 pages
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by Terra-Mia Press
Isabel thought her life was on track – she was doing well in school, moving quickly toward her future, and deciding who she wanted to be. Best of all, she’d reunited with Tom, the love of her life. But it doesn’t take long for her history – and his – to start catching up with them, presenting a range of uncomfortable questions. Does he really love her? Are they meant to be together? And what exactly has he been doing in their time apart?
I am so so so looking forward to this book. I can't even express how badly I want it! I loved the first book, Sweetest Taboo. I totally took my by surprise how much I enjoyed reading it so I'm definitely hoping Tainted Love will be as good or even better! So march, hurry up already!



13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting pick for WoW. I really like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one has a great cover! I LOVE the color green!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not come across this book before. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of the series but it seems interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday
    Karina @ Couchpotatoreader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. No but I have it on my Kindle so I hope to read it soon!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥