Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #20

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received for review and so on.








 

~Bought:
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

~Won:
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (from Holly @ Full Moon Bites)
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (from Holly @ Full Moon Bites)
Frostbite: The Graphic Novel (from Holly @ Full Moon Bites)
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (from Holly @ Full Moon Bites)

~For Review:
Lycan Unleashed by Tiffany Allee
A Shade of Vampire by 

~Freebie:
Halloween Jack and the Devil's Gate by M. Todd Gallowglad (Amazon)




13 comments:

  1. Jennifer L. Armentrout's books are so awesome. I have to finish up the Lux series soon before the newest one comes out! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Finale since October but still haven't read it yet. I really need to get a move on! I'm missing out! Great haul this week! Happy reading!

    My STS: http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under the Never Sky is SOOO good!! I need Frostbite graphic novel stat! I got Vampire Academy graphic novel a couple months ago and I love it! Happy reading :)


    My book haul: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/massive-christmas-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? YAY! :D I've been obsessed with it ever since I saw that book trailer.

      Delete
  4. You won some great books. I need to finish the Hush, Hush series.

    Great haul and Happy reading
    Jenn @ blog about books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you won some awesome books this week. Congratulations! I have Obsidian on my TBR list, will get to it one of these days. I love the graphic novels of Richelle Meads. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh, I Jennifer L. Armentrout fan. I LOVE all of her books, Thanks for stopping by my StS :).
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interest pack of books. I havent read Under The Never Sky yet even that they is so much hype about it stilll i havent decide if i should start over or not

    Here is Mine

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week. Under the Never Sky is great as are Jennifer L. Armentrout's books. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to read something of Jennifer L. Armentrout's! The covers of these books look great. Adding some to my TBR list.
    Enjoy!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you did finally win Opal! You were so determined with that one. Awesome haul Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥