Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: The Prince by Kiera Cass




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




~The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass
ebook, 64 pages
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by HarperTeen

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.





~Why I am waiting: 
I loved The Selection. It was one of my favorite books from 2012, so it's no wonder I really want to read this Novella. It's about Maxon and he was my favorite guy so it's even more wonderful! March, hurry up!



4 comments:

  1. The Selection is on my TBR shelf, but I haven't gotten to read it yet. I do think it looks excellent and I didn't know this novella was coming out. Great choice! Here is my WoW. Old Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! There's such a thing as this? How come I nevre heard of it yet?! I cant believe I never heard of this yet!!

    My Goals for 2013
    What I'm Waiting on This Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Sometimes novellas like this come out and I only hear about it months AFTER it comes out. But now you know! :D

      Delete
  3. I still haven't gotten to The Selection. I have mixed feelings on this one. I've heard a lot of things about this author that make me hesitant to read it and yet I'm drawn to it.

    Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one and get to read it soon.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥