Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow #17

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!






Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why?


~A: I wanna say vampires but somehow I don't feel like that would be very good for the human race. Unless of course they're vampire like Bones (Night Huntress). So I'm gonna say faeries or werewolves. The non-killing people type that is. Not faeries like in the Fever series please, although... No! And as for werewolves. I just love them! :D




Leave me links to your FF! :]

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I didn't even think that the human population would die if vampires exist. Now I feel guilty for my answer!

    Old GFC follower - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're right! Unless they were Cullen style (which I'd prefer anyways) Faeries & Werewolves are good picks too :) Thanks for sharing & happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the human race would parish at the hands of many supes, vampires would probably be the scariest though ~ though Faeries kind of scare the crap out of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Fever series but I would like to. I see that you are currently reading Half-Blood. This is on my TBR list new!
    Jessica @ FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥