Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #19

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.










~For Review:
2 x Shackled by Angela Carling ~ Thank you, Angela!
Heels and Heroes by Tiffany Allee ~ Thank you, Tiffany!

~From Library:
The Pearl by John Steinbeck
A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
The Mythical Figures Guide (in Dutch)

~Freebies:
Gothic Warrior and the Dark Man by Billy Wong (Amazon)
Mything You by Greta Buckle (Amazon)
The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington (Amazon)
Breathless by Scott Prussing (Amazon)
Whispers in the Dark by Claire Gamblin (Smashwords)
Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle (Amazon)
Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell (Amazon)
Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie (Amazon)
Blood and Snow by RaShelle Workman (Amazon)
The Seven Devils by Sara Danvers (Amazon)
Heartless by Jaimey Grant (Amazon)
Pink Slips and Glass Slippers by J.P. Hansen (Amazon)




What books or bookish goodies did you receive? Leave me links! :]

10 comments:

  1. I don't think I've heard of any of these but I'm sure they're all amazing! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's quite a load you've got there ~ hope you enjoy them all!!

    My StS

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you added some great books this week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, I haven't actually read any of them but with so many choices there has to be some ace stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember reading The Pearl while I was at school, and thinking all the symbolism was really cool (I think it was one of the first times I'd really ever 'studied' a book in that much detail). Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Enjoy your new books! Happy reading :)

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week. You grabbed a lot of bargains. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of getting Workman's books as well, already read Exiled and Beguiled.
    Great haul.

    Happy reading!
    My books

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥