Saturday, January 26, 2013

Know Me Better #1

Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions off of her author interview lists to answer. She invites us to share our answers to these questions as well.




~This week's questions:
Top 5 songs on your playlist?
How much time do you spend reading each week?
What is the last thing you Googled?
Favorite places to travel?
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?


~Top 5 songs on your playlist? 
It changes from week to week depending on my mood, so I really couldn't say except that my new number 1 song lately is Bring Him Home (from the musical Les Misérables) preformed by Ramin Karimloo.
It's such a beautiful song that brings tears to my eyes every single time. I especially like Ramin's version of it.


~How much time do you spend reading each week?
Again, it changes from week to week depending on the books I am reading but  I'm roughly guessing 10-12 hours a week if it's a really good book.


~What is the last thing you Googled?
A website for my little brother Noah from a channel of my country that sends shows for kids. 


~Favorite places to travel?
Every summer ever since I was a baby we go on vacation to the Belgian coast, so it's no wonder that I love going there even now. And other than that I love going to Centerparcs, which is a sort of holiday park where you can go swimming, sport, relax, hike and eat lots of yummy food!


~What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Reading! (duh) and watching movies or tv shows. 





Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here or at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer!  




15 comments:

  1. I like to read on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Le Mis! My cousin said she wants to see it again so maybe I'll go with her. I hear it's amazing. But don't they sing instead of talk? lol This is a fun feature. I love learning about other bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last thing I googled was cell phones since mine is dying. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top 5 songs: Come on eileen, Heroes, Asleep, Temptation, Dear God (all from The Perks of Being a Wallflower soundtrack xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the 25th Anniversary of the Phantom of the Opera starring Ramin as the Phantom. He was amazing! I've never heard of him before but now I'm a new fan of his. I had to check out his version of Bring Him Home on Youtube, and you are right, it brings tears to one's eyes.

    MKB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! Finally someone who knows what I'm talking about! Not so long ago I was thinking about getting the 25th anniversary of the Phantom of the Opera because it stars Ramin. Definitely gotta get that soon! :D

      Delete
    2. Get it! It's so good! I know I am biased to it because I've been obsessed with Phantom since I was a little kid but I do like this DVD production so much more than the movie with Gerard Butler.

      Delete
  6. The Belgium Coast sounds like a nice place to visit :)

    Old Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/know-me-better-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring Him Home is one of my favorites from Les Mis as well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY want to go see the new Les Mis movie! AND visit the Belgian coast! AND reading on rainy days is the best!

    My KNB: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/know-me-better.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading on rainy days

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like being lazy on a rainy day. Just lying around and reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?Tugged in bed with a good book.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥