Friday, January 18, 2013

Feature & Follow: Favorite Book Villain



Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!





Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?


~A: *Cue evil laughter* Oh, how I love this question. Without villains in a book, it really wouldn't be as much fun, now would it? Whether they're pretending to be good but inside have an evil plan for revenge or just flat out muhahaha-evil, gotta love em!
Now, for my favorite villain I'll say Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. But, oh, there's so much more to him!



Quotes both from Destroy Me
I’ve come to believe that the most dangerous man in the world is the one who feels no remorse. The one who never apologizes and therefore seeks no forgiveness. Because in the end it is our emotions that make us week, not our actions.
Because I want her.
Now.
Here.
Everywhere.
I want nothing between us.
I want her clothes off and the lights on and I want to study her. I want to unzip her out of this dress and take my time with every inch of her.



12 comments:

  1. That's a pretty popular answer today! I actually haven't read that one yet, but I've heard it's an awesome read! Hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I had no idea so many people love Warner. :D
      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Shatter Me moves up one notch higher on my TBR list today -- so many people are picking this character! Thanks for sharing :)

    old follower :)

    Trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many has answered Warner from Shatter Me, and I have no idea who it is! I think it's about time I looked up the book on Goodreads.

    New Follower via GFC. ;)

    Here's My Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome quotes, I'm convinced! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick!! loved the quotes :) New follower via GFC

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warner's quotes are always great. Thanks for the follow! ^^

      Delete
  6. Great post, really need that book lol
    New follower would appreciate the follow back.

    Many Thanks,
    ~Marie
    Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven
    Lunar Haven FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice!!

    Feel free to hop on over to follow me as well.
    We are a Brand new Book Touring company and are looking for enthusiastic Tour Hosts to join us, if you you are interested then head on over and fill out the apllication form, be sure to let your friends know as well. We would love to have you with us!

    http://literaryquillpromotions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥