Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature & Follow #19

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!





Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?


~A: Easy! Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I recently finished it and I was amazed by how good this book was. Can't wait for the next book but luckily it comes out soon. ^_^



~Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
Paperback, 387 pages
Published January 5th 2012 by Puffin
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, the ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . .

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.


19 comments:

  1. I had this on Audiobook and liked it pretty well. Glad you liked it!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but it looks really good and I have heard some amazing things about it.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-19-follow-friday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer. I haven't read that one yet but i hear its awesome.

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder is a great book! I can't wait to read Scarlet when it comes out. Old follower.


    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe I haven't read this novel. I may pick it up today!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder is an amazing book. I have to read Scarlet!

    New follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!!! :D

      Thanks for stopping by and the follow!

      Delete
  7. I haven't read that one yet, but it's been on my TBR list.

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, Cinder was AMAZING! Soo freaking good. Scarlet is fabulous as well. Marissa Meyer is someone to watch out for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo good answer!! I LOVED Cinder and pre-ordered my copy of Scarlet! Early reviews indicate that it will be just as good if not better! You might want to read it on a weekend ;)

    new GFC follower :D

    my F&F

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was definitely the same way. I LOVED Cinder. One of my favorite reads from 2012! Glad you liked it!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. A friend of mine recently recommended Cinder to me! I'll definitely read is ASAP.

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought Cinder over the summer, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll try to get to it asap!! Awesome blog, btw.

    I'm a new follower via GFC, and here's my FF: http://happy-in-between.blogspot.ca/2013/01/feature-and-follow.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥