Sunday, January 27, 2013

Showcase Sunday #15

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every sunday by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea, where we can highlight our newest books or bookish swag we bought, borrowed, downloaded or received.






~Won:
The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer (Thanks to Holly @ Full Moon Bites)

~Bought:
Unburden by Diantha Jones (My Review)

~Freebies:
Daynight by Megan Thomason (Amazon)
Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza (Amazon) (My Review)
Sweet Blood of Mine by John Corwin (Amazon)



So... I received the final book of the amazing 50$ giveaway from The Book Depository at Full Moon Bites. The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer. *squeeee* So glad it finally arrived. Eoin Colfer is one of my all-time favorite authors and I'm currently reading the book. Really like it so far! :D
I also bought Unburden by Diantha Jones. Another favorite author of mine. If you haven't read any books by her yet, do it ASAP!
And then I grabbed some freebies too. Don't you just love the cover of Sweet Blood of Mine? It's very eye-catching and gorgeous!



3 comments:

  1. I hear Mila is really good! I have no idea what it's about, but the cover looks cool. Hope you enjoy your books. My STS/Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Supernaturalist and Mila I hear are really good, plus the covers look amazing! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥