Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #18



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.


This is from the last 3 weeks since was unable to post.
 









 ~Birthday Presents:
Kobo e-reader!
Kindle!
Bookmarks from Jenn. Thank ya, girl! ^_^

~Christmas Presents:
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Legends of the Egyptian Gods by E.A. Wallise Budge
Les Misérables by Victor Hugo + Harry Potter Time-Turner & Sticker Kit - Thanks to my ninja friend Ems; Love ya, girl!


~Bought:
Book Clutch from www.asos.com
The Host: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion by 
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Sterling Books Brussels)
Easy by Tammara Webber (Sterling Books Brussels)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Sterling Books Brussels)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Waterstones Brussels)
Entwined by Heather Dixon (Waterstones Brussels)
Foretold by various authors (Waterstones Brussels)
Missing by Saga Berg (Kobo)
Creatura by Nely Cab (Kobo)
Languish by Alyxandra Harvey (Kobo)
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry (Amazon)
Fins by Ashley Knight (Crossroad Press)
Free Four by Veronica Roth (Amazon)
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Amazon)
Unknowing by Diantha Jones (Amazon)

~Won:
Book Lover's Holiday Giveaway Hop Swag pack (bookmarks, postcards, note cards, album of prints, 2 unique tea blends, custum owl silk bag)  - Thanks to Sheenah Freitas
Gravity by Melissa West - Thanks to Lisa @ Lost in Literature
15$ GC to Crossroad Press
20$ GC to Amazon
Snow White vs. Rose Red by Karly Kirkpatrick
On Raven's Wings by Isobel Lucas
Signs and Portents by Isobel Lucas
The Defiler's Throne by Isobel Lucas
Infliction by Isobel Lucas
Metamorphosis by Isobel Lucas
Chain Reaction by T.C. Archer


~RAK December:
Handmade snowflake bookmark from Miki @ Lecture toute une Adventure 
Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning from Vonnie @ Vonnie's Reading Corner
-Much thanks to both! ^_^ ♥

For Review:
Linked by Imogen Howson (Edelweiss)
The Vampire Underground by Brian Rowe
The Zombie Playground by Brian Rowe
The Monster Apocalypse by Brian Rowe
Revival by Jena Leigh
Out of the Black Land by Kerry Greenwood (NetGalley)

~Freebies:
-Clutch by J.A. Huss (Amazon)
-Trascendence by Michelle Madow (Smashwords)
-Perfect for You by Kate Perry (Kobo)
-Madly by M. Leighton (Kobo)
-Love Me by Bella Andre (Kobo)
-The Bride and the Brute by Laurel O'Donnell (Kobo)
-The Last Killiney by J. Jay Kamp (Kobo)
-Clockwise by Elle Strauss (Kobo)
-Beguiled by RaShelle Workman (Amazon)
-Kiss of an Angel by Janelle Denison (Amazon)
-Decorah Security Collection by Rebecca York (Amazon)
-The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter (Amazon)
-Walk the Right Road series boxed set by Lorhainne Eckhart (Amazon)
-Crossroads by Mary Ting (Amazon)
-Between by Mary Ting (Amazon)
-Blood like Poison: For the Love of a Vampire by M. Leighton (Amazon)
-Witch Born by Amber Argyle (Amazon)
-A Job from Hell by Jayde Scott (Amazon)
-Swim Recruit by Jennifer Lane
-Love, Tink by Elle Strauss (Amazon)



Finally after 3 weeks I have been able to do a STS post! It's been too long and I receive A LOT of books in those weeks. ^_^

Please leave links to your STS! 





14 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! And the swags! So cool. Love the books and the case for Gravity, it's pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You bought so many great books! Im so jealous! Anna, Easy, Pushing the Limits and others! Drool :)) Enjoy reading!

    Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful books! I love Anna and the French Kiss. Oh and Pushing the Limits! One of my favorite books from last year. And I need to read Easy and Entwined!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ~ You've got some amazing books here.. Consider me jealous :)... Enjoy!!

    My StS

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this in THREE WEEKS?!?! Damn, girl! Do it big! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH, I'm so jealous right now! I've recently read Entwined and loved it! Hope you like it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Haul. I love the Bookcover...I am so jealous.


    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of awesome books :) I got a Kindle for Christmas and I'm really pleased with it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to finally read The Evolution of Mara Dyer. I loved the first one and I've heard that the second one is even better!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOO many wonderful books to read! Woot! Woot! What an amazing haul! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what an amazing haul!! Pushing the Limits is an absolutely mind-blowing contemporary read! I'm still itching to get myself a copy of Mara Dyer. Hope you enjoy all of these!

    Vivi's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul darling. I see that you are using the same template that I'm using as well. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, awesome haul over the past 3 weeks. A Kindle and a Kobo, which do you prefer? I have so many gadgets, but have recently gotten a Kindle Fire that I love. Congratulations on all the wins, you received heaps of great stuff. I loved loved loved Pushing the Limits. Happy reading!

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed Before I Fall and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥