Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #38

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




~Bought:
Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers #1) by J.A. Redmerski
I bought this because it was on sale. I can't resist sales..
.

~Bought:
Saving Raphael Santiago (The Bane Chronicles #6) by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
Part six of the Bane Chrnicles was awesome! One of the best ones so far. I can't believe it's #6 already.
*Amazon*


~Bought:
Twisted Lines (Blurred Lines #6) by Breena Wilde
After the ending of the last part I just had to have this one as soon as possible and finally it came on Amazon. Can't wait to read it!

~For Review:
Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by J. Lynn
I still can't believe I have this. So far I'm loving it. Cam's point of view is amazing!
Thanks to William Morrow and Edelweiss!


~For Review:
Dark Duets: All-New Tales of Horror and Dark Fantasy 
Also received this from Edelweiss. Looks pretty good and it has some great authors!
Thanks to Harper Voyager!

~Won:
Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage
I won this book (which sounds damn good!) via a giveaway from Lisa @ Taste Book Tours
Thanks to Linda Kage!




What books or goodies did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I cannot wait to read TRUST IN ME :D Enjoy all the lovely books!!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Wait For You. Yes I'm so bad. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I have yet to start on Bane Chronicles myself.
    Enjoy the reads!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of New Adult this week! I hadn't heard of Killing Sarai until right now, I might just have to impulse buy that one =P Happy Reading!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you have Trust in Me!!! I seriously cannot wait to read that one!

    I'd never heard of Price of a Kiss but I'm glad it's on my radar now! It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fab books!

    Here's mine: http://beentherereadthatreviewedthebook.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥