Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Sequels Ever

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.




This week's topic:
Top Ten Best Sequels Ever


~In no particular order~

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare


Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
(whole series 1-8)


One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress #2) by Jeaniene Frost


To Catch a Vampire (A F.R.E.A.K.S. Squad Investigation #2) by Jennifer Harlow


Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise (Oracle of Delphi #2) by Diantha Jones


Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer


Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi


Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead


Scarlet  (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer


Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans #2) by Caisey Quinn



I know I already have ten but I can't help but mention one more:


Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White




What's your top ten?
Leave me links to your posts!


4 comments:

  1. Great list! I cannot wait to read Clockwork Prince :) Vampire academy also made my list, I chose Shadow Kiss :)
    Chanzie
    http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-3-24092013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Scarlet! A lot of people seem to agree that this is a wonderful sequel :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these I've never heard of...some more books for my TBR list! :) Scarlet seems to be a favorite, but I wasn't a particular fan of it myself. Unravel Me was pretty awesome. Great list! :)

    My TTT:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-10_24.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥