Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #36

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




Wow! It's been a whole month since I last did a Stacking The Shelves post. A lot of things came in the way of doing one, like going on vacation and other things. So the books featured here are from a few weeks. 




~Bought/Gifted:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
My friend Em wanted to gift me the Kindle book of this because she really wanted me to read it, but I wouldn't let her pay the whole price of it because she already got me a couple of books so we split it in half. :D Thanks, girl!

~Bought:
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
A friend of mine recommended this book to me. I was reluctant at first because it's a book about angels and I kind of loathe angel books but when I heard her talk about it and learned that it's also a dystopian book I got it. Also it was only $4 on Amazon! Score.


~Bought:
Reaping Me Softly (The Reaper Series #1)
This book was  on sale on Amazon so I grabbed it immediately because I liked the author's other paranormal books. (Taste). 
I think it's still on sale now so be fast and grab it too!
*Amazon*

 ~Bought: 
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort (The Bane Chronicles #5) by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson
Bought this on vacation. MAGNUS! <3


~For Review:
Into the Still Blue (Under The Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
I haven't read the first book yet but I'm planning to read it very soon and also have the second one so I already grabbed the final book on Edelweiss. I'm so excited to read them!
*Edelweiss*

~Won:
Beautiful Whispers by Alice Ayden
I won this book in a Jean BookNerd giveaway, so a thank you to her and the author, Alice Ayden. :)


   ~Freebie:
Buried Secrets by Emme Rollins
I loved this author's book, Dear Rockstar, so when I saw this was free I grabbed it right away. Yay! 




What books or goodies did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


12 comments:

  1. Great haul :-) I really liked The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The unbecoming.. and Angelfall. I hear so many awesome things about it! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. But I loved Angelfall! :D

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about "Angelfall". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Reaping Me Softly :D I hope you love it!!!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I heard great things about these ones, I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still waiting for Harper Teen to approve me for titles. Nice haul my former Vamp Girl layout. Come visit me as well

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read Under the Never Sky a while back and enjoyed it, but I've heard it gets better with the second one.
    I am in the very tiny minority with the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I really, really disliked it. But I hope you like it :D
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of these but haven't read any of them, I hope you enjoy 'em! :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you love The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! It's sooooooooo good! One of my favorite trilogies! I want to read Angelfall so bad. The cover for Reaping Me Softly is gorgeous. Into the Still Blue! How awesome that you received that.:) I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥