Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #37

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




Just like next week these books have arrived over the last few weeks while I was on vacation. :)



~Bought:
Percy Jackson boxed set (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1-5) by Rick Riordan
So, yep, finally bought these books. I got them from The Book Depository because this boxed set was so damn cheap. Only €26!


~Bought:
The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner
Bought this book because I've heard from a lot of people how great this book is and I wanted to read it before the upcoming movie comes out!

~Bought:
Earthbound (Earthbound #1) by Aprilynne Pike
Being a huge fan of Aprilynne's Wings series I just knew I had to get her new book. I've heard really good things about it so I hope I'm going to love it as well. Also, I'm really glad they had this beautiful cover! <3


~Bought:
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
FI-NA-LY Origin and Daemon arrived. I haven't started yet because I was trying to catch up with a tv series (Once Upon A Time) now that I've done that I hope to read it soon!
*Book Depository*

~Bought:
The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott
Fuck yes! Both Daemon and Dante on one picture?! Heaven!
Can't wait to start The Liberator. I really liked The Collector so I can't wait to see where the second book is gonna go.
*Book Depository*


~Bought:
The Wish List by Eoin Colfer
It is no secret that Eoin Colfer is my favorite writer. Now I've finally purchased more books of his. Already read The Wish List on vacation. It was so so so so great! Five stars. You can find my review of it here.

~Bought: 
Half Moon Investigations by Eoin Colfer
I think this is one of Eoin Colfer's really more awesome books. I haven't read it yet but I've heard a lot about it so can't wait to get into this adventure!
*Book Depository*


~Bought:
Tears of Tess (Tears of Tess #1) by Pepper Winters
I bought this for my Kindle because I saw LOTS of great reviews of it and the story sounds amazing, dark, but amazing. Also it was pretty cheap. Only $4 I think.
*Amazon*

~For Review:
Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
So excited that I received this for review from NetGalley. Can't wait to dive into this one!
*NetGalley*


~Won:
Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy #1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills
I won this book from Ashley @ BookNerd in her cover madness giveaway! Thank you! :)

~Freebie:
Hollowland (The Hollows #1) by Amanda Hocking
Find this free kindle book which I grabbed right away. I usually love Amanda's books so can't wait to read it. (Psstt, it's still free!)
*Amazon*


~For Review:





What books or goodies did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


19 comments:

  1. The maze runner looks good! And many people are going to read Alienated this week :P Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You've got some great books this week! I've just been approved for Alienated. Excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of earthbound it's too bad that I'm now that much into the series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that Alienated is very popular this week. You got a lot of interesting books this week. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many to pick from, I got Alienated this week. Really looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul you have this week. You can never go wrong with PJO, I read those when I was 11 or 12, and now I'm turning 19 and I still love the series with all my heart. I actually initially read The Maze Runner after Dylan got casted as the main character, but I ended up LOVING it. I bought Origin as well, sooo excited to get to it.

    Happy reading!

    My STS is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of good looking books this week! I can't wait to read Alientated. I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALIENATED?! *squeals* *runs around in circles* *dances spontaneously* Hope you love it <3 I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Percy Jackson box set.. it's just... beautiful! I've read Origin, and it was good. Happy reading!
    My STS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought and read Very Bad Things this week. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I hope you do as well.

    See how I stacked my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul this week! I love that Percy Jackson set. Enjoy 'em!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get my hands on The Maze Runner before the movie comes out mostly because it has Dylan O'Brien in and he's perf. I hope Earthbound is good! It looks like it would be promising. I need to get my hands on Opal before I can even think about Origin. I'm curious about your thoughts on Tears for Tess. It looks like a hit-or-miss book and I can't decide if I should read it or not. I have Hollowland and I still haven't gotten to it! Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love The Maze Runner Trilogy. I've read the series. I have the prequel. The Kill Order and The Maze Runner Files. I will read it asap! :D
    I Love Alby, I love Newt and I love Minho :*
    I don't love Thomas. He have a girlfriend :))
    No one has a girlfriend except Thomas XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Percy Jackson series is awesome. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh!!! So many good books!! :-)
    I read Alienated and LOVED IT!! It was so good and the cover was just beautiful!!!
    And Percy Javkson!!! They look soooo pretty!! My copies are all beat up... Maybe I need to rebuy the series! :-)
    Great haul an happy reading!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy you finally got The Maze Runner, Hosty. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to reading Tears of Tess. Enjoy!

    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVED Tears of Tess so much, I heart that book hard lol. I hope you enjoy it just as much!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥