Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Cress by Marissa Meyer

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My WOW pick of this week:


Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
Hardcover, 560 pages
Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by Feiwel & Friends
Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.




This series is one of my favorites. It has so many elements that I love in books. Fairy tale, dystopian, romance, action... It's one of the best series ever and a top favorite of mine. I cannot wait to read Cress. Can't February hurry up already?




What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me links to your post in the comment section!


7 comments:

  1. I've yet to start this series but really want to. Love the covers. Love the concept. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-66-pointe-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Cinder and Scarlet, but I'm really excited to read both. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this series yet but it sounds really interesting and worth checking out. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-alienated/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series! I haven't seen that cover though-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES YES!!!! Enough said!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I still need to read Scarlet. I enjoyed Cinder. Come visit me too.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥