Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #39

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received, etc...




~For Review:
Darkest Fear (Birthright #1) by Cate Tiernan
This cover really stood out to me and I love the sound of it. I love shifters!
Thanks to Simon Pulse!
Edelweiss | Amazon | B&N | Book Depository

~For Review:
Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter
I never read anything by Aimee Carter yet but when I saw this on NetGalley I couldn't resist!
Thanks to Harlequin Teen!
NetGalley | Amazon | B&N | Book Depository


~For Review:
Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong
OMG! I still can't believe I got this. I loooove Kelley Armstrong and can't wait to dive into this new series!
Thanks to HarperCollins!
Edelweiss | Amazon | B&N | Book Depository

~For Review:
The Waking Dreamer (The Waking Dreamer #1) by J.E. Alexander
Been seeing this around on Goodreads and ended up on getting it on Netgalley. LOVE the cover!
Thanks to Mechanical Owl Media!
NetGalley | Amazon | B&N


~For Review:
Waterfell (The Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard
I've been hearing a lot about this on Goodreads so when I saw it on Netgalley I grabbed it too. Also a lovely cover!
Thanks to Harlequin Teen!
NetGalley | Amazon | B&N | Book Depository | Kobo





What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


29 comments:

  1. I'm jealous about Pawn! I didn't like Waterfell that much though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! But yeah, I heard some mixed review about Waterfell.

      Delete
  2. I'm seeing Pawn all over the place...I'll be the last person on the planet to read it I bet! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Sea of Shadows. I'm interesting in what you think about Pawn. Great haul and happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAWN???! Ooooh man I'm jealous. Can't wait to hear what you think!!
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with chucklesthescot, PAWN is everywhere! I hope it's good.
    Happy reading!

    Little Librocubicularist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh Pawn and Waterfell are on Netgalley! I want so bad! Might have to go request them even though I'm trying not too! LOL Haven't seen The Waking Dreamer before but that cover is very interesting.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I know, right? I have been requesting too damn much. :')

      Delete
  7. Lucky for Kelley Armstrong! I love her books so much! Happy reading.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul of books. I see lots of great stuff in your pile this week. I need to stop requesting because now I'm dangerously close to being out of control. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Pawn!! I can't wait for that book to release!! It looks so amazing!!
    Hope you like all of your new books :D
    old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read of the Waking Dreamer before now, but I love that cover. I have a copy of Waterfell for review too, but I haven't started yet. Enjoy your books!

    Old GFC follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started Waterfell this week, at first I was disappointed, but it's growing on me!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice haul! I can't wait to start on Sea of Shadows and Pawn :)

    Happy reading.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got some really interesting looking books this week! Definitely intrigued by the new Kelley Armstrong one! And it seems EVERYONE got the Aimee Carter one this week!

    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! Pawn is on my TBR and Waterfell looks interesting too! Happy Reading!

    *Following your blog*

    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥